Rental of Limousine is with full acknowledgement and agreement of the following terms and conditions:
1.Stone Limo requires a major credit card to process reservations.
2.A limousine will not be considered to be reserved until a 50% deposit has been given to hold the vehicle.
3.All on-line reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to pick up time; for shorter notices please call our office at 770-972-2629. Included with pre-arranged reservations are one (1) pick up address or location, one (1) stop or destination location, one (1) drop off or return location. All other stops with be an additional $10.00 which will be charged to the credit card on file or paid in cash to the chauffer at the time of the request.
4. There is a different minimum requirement from March 15th through May 31. There is a six hour minimum for Fridays and Saturdays during that time frame.
5. Airport pickups: Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. There is no extra charge for the first 15 minutes of delay. After 15 minutes there is an extra $10.00 charge for every fifteen minutes of waiting time.
6. Most airports do not allow baggage claims pick-ups, so for most arriving flights you will need to meet your driver curbside (unless instructed otherwise). If you request or require “Meet and Greet” pick up at baggage claim area additional fees may apply such as parking, luggage transfer cart, etc, and you authorize these fees to added to your Airport drop charge. There is a 2hour time allowance for all Airport pick-ups to drop off locations. There will be an additional charge at the vehicle hourly rate for extra time.
7. To avoid a no-show fee; please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The number is 770-972-2629.
8. A $15.00 surcharge will be applied to any trip beginning before 5AM or beginning after 12AM and certain holidays.
9. No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics, or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of the contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for services.
10. The Client/Renter is responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipment of the vehicle. This is including but not limited to gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of bottle and drink glasses, breakage of decanter, breakage of lights, monitor, DVD, Radio or CD player. Clean up/Repair and replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of ($300.00) three hundred dollars.
11. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Stone Limo reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract, in the event of a violation of any of the above stated conditions, by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
13. While we are happy to let you bring personal compact disks, videotapes, and other various personal items we do not take responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine rental period. If any items are found, it will be the client’s responsibility to arrange for the retrieval of such items.
Stone Limo shall not be held responsible for late arrival, or cancellation of reservation caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, fleet vehicle accident, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pick up and drop off information, and any situation beyond our control. Stone Limo is not responsible for any transportation arrangements made by client without Stone Limo authorization in advance.
14. In the event any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
15. If the limousine rental is to be by a minor under the age of (18) eighteen this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian over the age of eighteen (18).
16. All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change without notice. A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is nonrefundable. The balance is due 48 hours before the service is rendered. It will be charged to the credit card on file if no other payment arrangements are made in advance. Cancellation within the last 48 hours of reservation will render full amount of rental contract due.
17. Requesting a return pickup more than 2 hours after a prescheduled drop-off will constitute a different Rental Agreement with a new hourly minimum.